A facility for the farming community to purchase livestock to stock/restock the land to full production capacity in order to
continue to grow wealth for sustainable farming operations. Large stock loans are repayable over ten years and small stock loans are repayable over eight years. Livestock loans also include raising of pigs, rabbits, horses, donkeys, etc.
- Applicants should provide a herd statement and a stock
- Provide latest six months’ bank statement.
- Provide latest pay slip for part-time farmer/proof of
- Provide latest municipal bill if residential property is
offered as security.
- Provide last three years’ audited financial statements.
- Applicants must have a clean credit record.
- Applicants can either be full or part time farmers.
- Applicants should be Namibian citizens.
- Applicants must provide a business plan.
- Agribank offers flexible installment options to suit
client’s financial needs. The available installment options
are: monthly, quarterly, biannual or annual.
- Loans are granted against security of fixed property,
investment or any other acceptable form of security
(fixed deposits, investments and surrendering value of
- Applicants must provide a quotation from the seller with
a registered brand mark.
- Quotations from registered dealers/suppliers must be