Loans are granted to acquire new equipment and implements such as irrigation equipment, boreholes, windmills, dams, water pumps, combine harvesters, generators, ploughing equipment, fencing, hammer mills, mahangu threshers, silos, processing and oil extraction equipment, etc. Loans are repayable over periods which vary between fi ve and ten years. Legally acceptable conventional collateral will be accepted as security.
- Provide latest six months’ bank statement.
- Provide latest pay slip for part-time farmer/proof of
- Provide latest municipal bill if residential property is
offered as security.
- Applicants must have a clean credit record.
- Applicants can either be full or part time farmers.
- Applicants should be Namibian citizens.
- Applicants must provide a business plan.
- Agribank offers flexible installment options to suit client’s
- The available installment options are: monthly, quarterly, biannual or annual.
- Loans are granted against security of fixed property,
investment or any other acceptable form of security
(fixed deposits, investments and surrendering value of
- Quotations from registered dealers/suppliers must be
- Companies or co-operatives should provide last three
years’ audited financial statements, certificate of
registration, association agreement, shareholders or
directors of the company and must have a registered