WINDHOEK, APRIL 1 – The Internal Investigation Unit of the Namibian Police Force in Windhoek, Khomas region, has issued a statement requesting the public to assist in tracing complainants.
The particulars are as follows:
- Mr Petrus Shiweda, a Namibian male whose last known address was Erf 2407, Onyika Street, Okuryangava, on Katutura CR. 643/02/2014 for Attempted Murder.
- Mr Simon Uupindi, Namibian male, last known address, Erf 2568, Omoongo Street, Wanaheda, on Wanaheda CR. 820/08/2014 for Attempted Murder.
- Mr Godlieb David, a Namibian male whose last known address was, Erf. 152, Constancia Street, Greenwell, Katutura, on Wanaheda CR. 428/11/2015 for Common Assault.
- Mr Kapuka Natango, a Namibian male, last known address, Erf 647, Sabi Street, Wanaheda, on Wanaheda CR. 817/06/2016, Theft from person.
- Mr Tobias Thomas, a Namibian male whose last known address, Erf. 109, Okahwe Street, Okuryangava, for the Pointing of a Fiream on Wanaheda CR. 708/04/2017.
“The complainant themselves or anyone who knows their whereabouts is requested to contact Sergeant Muvangua at 081 315 2084 or at office Tel. no. 061 209 4324,” according to a statement availed by Nampol on this morning.