Oshakati, Aug. 7 – An elderly man died as a result of a fire incident that occurred at Onavivi village near Outapi in the Omusati region.
Paulus Naupu Kukengwa, an elderly man who allegedly suffered from epilepsy seizures apparently fell over the fireplace while he was preparing food.
He lived alone on his homestead.
According to crime investigations coordinator, Moses Simaho, preliminary findings have revealed that the man might have suffered an epileptic fit that made him fall into the open fire.
Kukengwa’s body was discovered by a relative who had gone to visit him on Friday.